High velocity bluegrass ground out of Kansas City, MO. The new-found ensemble thrives on improvisation and genre-bending around core bluegrass instrumentation: guitar, mandolin, (bumpin’) upright bass and banjo. At a live performance, expect to see them effortlessly step in and out of a mix of Americana, country, traditional, R&B, blues and psychedelic music.
The group draws on their collective musical inspirations and aspirations to put together an energizing unique and fun performance fit to turn any occasion into a once-in-a-lifetime party.
Johnny Gleason graduated with a music degree from Park University, Parkville Missouri, in 2009. He has been performing live since 2007 in several different groups including bluegrass, country, pop, rock, and jazz. He is a vocalist and a mandolinist.
Dan Perez started out on electric guitar, jamming in basements with friends from school while exploring sounds from heavy metal, psychedelic rock, funk, and traditional acoustic music. Always with an ear towards rhythm and improv, he picked up the bass along the way and has been thumpin on the doghouse ever since.
Banjo Pickin’ Fool
- Winfield Bound 3:41
- T01 Pour Me A Round Whiskey Mash Band 4:19
- T02 Lonesome Pine > Blackberry Blossom Whiskey Mash Band 7:12
- T03 Winfield > Revival Whiskey Mash Band 12:28
- T04 Snow Fall Whiskey Mash Band 5:27
- T05 Una Mas Cerveza Whiskey Mash Band 5:48
- T06 Sunny in Tennesse Whiskey Mash Band 4:18
- T07 Warm Summer Day Whiskey Mash Band 4:29
- T08 Black Clouds > Big Mon > Black Clouds Whiskey Mash Band 12:00
- T09 Parkville Whiskey Mash Band 2:55
- T10 Share Croppers Son Whiskey Mash Band 4:51